Friday, October 20, 2006

Editorial: Invitation

I've been compiling and writing this blog for over 40 weeks. In addition to the reviews, lessons, and editorials, RPG theory review was intended to have guest articles. In that vein, I am openly inviting anyone interested in writing a guest article to contact me at wyrmwood (preposition) sluggy (punctuation) net.

Generally there are two kinds of guest articles: paralleling lessons and editorials. The prior involved writing about a particular RPG theory topic dear to you. It should be written for minimal prior knowledge and should carefully and clearly used terminology. The later are articles about the nature of RPG theory as a discipline. These should be cogent, clearly expressing your perspective.

In either case, I encourage being succinct and focused. I'm hoping for a variety of perspectives and expertise, and I look forward to seeing what you can do.

No comments: